Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts notification on 23/01/2021. Notification is out for 116 vacancies (temporary). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant
Post Date: 23/01/2021
No of Vacancies: 116
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts
Online Application – Start Date
Online Application – Last Date
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Data Processing Assistant||116|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Data Processing Assistant||Pay Level – 07|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Data Processing Assistant||30 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Data Processing Assistant
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree in Computer Applications / Information Technology / Computer Science of a recognized University / Institute. OR
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on the
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||25/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Women||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Online registration starts from 23/01/2021 to 11/02/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates such as educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification, Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable) etc.
- Application Fee should be paid in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa / master credit / debit card.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2021: Data Processing Assistant Posts
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)