Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post notification. Notification is out for 04 vacancies. Interested candidates can apply online from 29/09/2020 to 15/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance), Foreman
Post Date: 29/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
|Start Date of Online Application||29/09/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||15/10/2020|
|Last Date for Printing Submitted Application||16/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)||02|
|2||Foreman (Computer Science)||02|
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)||Level-07 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|2||Foreman (Computer Science)||Level-07 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)||30 years|
|2||Foreman (Computer Science)||30 years|
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||SC / ST||5 years|
1. Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses B.E / B.Tech in one of the disciplines viz. Mechanical, Electrical and Automobile from a recognized University or Institute.
- Experience: Candidate should have 2 years experience in Quality Assurance activities in the fields of Mechanical or Electrical or Automobile from recognized organization or undertaking.
2. Foreman (Computer Science)
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must posses Degree in Computer Engineering from any recognized University plus one year experience in relevant field.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
- Candidates should apply through Online by visiting the official site www.upsconline.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 07/10/2020 to 15/10/2020.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates relating to educational qualification, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment 2020: Assistant Engineer Post
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)