Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has announced the UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020. Notification on 12/02/2020. Notification is out for 796 posts in Indian Civil Service. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12/02/2020 to 03/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates below. The Civil Services Examination for recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission on 31/05/2020 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India.
- IAS (Indian Administrative Service).
- IFS (Indian Foreign Service).
- IPS (Indian Police Service).
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Name of the Post: UPSC Civil Service Exam
Post Date: 12/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 796
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020:
Start Date of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application||03/03/2020 at 06:00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip)||02/03/2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||03/03/2020 at 06:00 PM|
|Dates for withdrawing of online Applications||12/03/2020 to 18/03/2020|
|Dates for Preliminary Exam||31/05/2020|
|Dates for Mains Exam||UPSC Main Exam Dates 2020|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Civil Service Exam||796|
- The age limit should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/08/1988 and not later than 01/08/1999
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Educational Qualification for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020:
The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process of UPSC Civil Service 2020:
The selection will be based on the:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personality Test.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||UR / OBC||100 /-|
|2||SC / ST / Sons of JCOs / NCOs / ORs||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020:
- Candidates shall apply through Online Mode.
- Applicants shall logon to upsconline.nic.in.
- The online application form contains two-stage viz. Part I and Part II and Candidates are required to complete both.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- Candidate should have one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License / School Photo ID / Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 12th February 2020 to 03rd March 2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Aspirants need to provide valid and active Email Id as the Commission may use it for further communication.
- Candidates shall not submit multiple applications for themselves.
Important Links for UPSC Civil Service Exam 2020:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)