Already Ashburn 4700+ people watching this job
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CDS Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/10/2020. Notification is out for 345 Vacancies for Combined Defence Services-I Examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 28/10/2020 to 17/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Combined Defence Services Examination
Post Date: 28/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 345
Place: Across India
Important Dates for UPSC CDS Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||28/10/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/11/2020 till 6:00 PM|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn||24/11/2020 to 30/11/2020 till 6:00 PM|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||17/11/2020 (6:00 PM)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment by Cash||16/11/2020 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of UPSC CDS Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Course||No. of Posts|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun -152 (DE) Course commencing in January, 2022[including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]||100|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – Course commencing in January, 2022 Executive (General Service) / Hydro [including 06 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Naval Wing through NCC Special entry) holders ]||26|
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2022 i.e. No. 211 F(P) Course [including 03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]||32|
|4||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)115th SSC (Men) (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022||170|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 29th SSC Women (NT) (UPSC) Course commencing in April, 2022||17|
Applicable as per UPSC rules.
Age limit (as on 01/01/2022):
Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2002
|S. No||Minimum Age Limit|
|1||20 Years||24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Candidates should have completed a Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should hold a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University / Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Candidates should hold a Degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Candidates should pay using net banking or in any Branch of SBI by cash.
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / OBC / Other||200/-|
|2||SC / ST / Female||Nil|
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Complete the part-I and Part-II registration.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents.
- The Online Applications can be filled up from 28/10/2020 to 17/11/2020 till 6:00 PM.
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 24/11/2020 to 30/11/2020 till 6:00 PM.
Important Links for UPSC CDS Recruitment:
JET Joint Employment Test Calendar (Officer jobs)
TSSE Teaching Staff Selection Exam (Teaching jobs)
SPSE Security Personnel Selection Exam (Defense jobs)
MPSE (Medical personnel Selection Exam (Medical/Nurse/Lab Assistant jobs)